Venous disease is one of the most common medical conditions affecting millions of people. About half the U.S. population has venous diseases, with about 25% of all women and 15% of all men having significant varicose veins. The traditional treatment for varicose veins was surgical stripping and ligation, a surgical solution many patients found painful and long recovery time. One Stop Procedure Clinic is offering a far simpler, minimally invasive treatment calleqd Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA).
Using today’s most advanced medical laser technology, EVLA makes varicose veins vanish without the disadvantages of older treatments. It’s a fast, effective office procedure that involves minimal discomfort and site effects. This new laser treatment is perfect for today’s busy lifestyle. The patients can go back to work next days after the EVLA treatment.
EVLA is a no surgery, no general anesthesia, no hospitalization, and no scars procedure to eliminate the varicose veins. The treatment lasts less than an hour. The treatment is 93%-98% effective.
Now we can provide one stop vein care in combination with EVLA, sclerotherapy, and mini phlebectomy.
Summary of EVLA include:
- Performed in a doctor’s office
- Done under local anesthesia
- Use the laser energy to seal the varicose vein
- No surgery, no general anesthesia, and no hospitalization
- No pre-treatment preparation
- Patients can resume normal activity after the treatment
- No post-treatment scarring, possible minor soreness or bruising
- 93-98% effective