Each year, more than half million men in the US choose to get a vasectomy, and it is estimated that almost 100 million No-Scalpel Vasectomies have been performed around the world. Getting a vasectomy is an important decision in any man’s life and it is not a decision that should be taken lightly. no scalpel vasectomy is a safe and popular procedure of male contraception that is highly effective. Dr. Shu at Procedure Clinic has performed almost 6000 of such procedures in the past 20 years, and he expanded his vasectomy practice to Orlando, Fl last year.
Things to Know About Vasectomy
One should gather ample information and learn the facts and concepts associated with vasectomy before undergoing the procedure. Here are some things you should know about vasectomy before choosing it as a form of contraception:
Limitations of Vasectomy:
- Not 100% reversible
- Must use other forms of birth-control for three months until sperm-free.
- Does not prevent transmission of sexually transmitted infections (STI’s).
Advantages of Vasectomy…
- Low one-time expense often covered by insurance companies
- More dependable than any other form of contraception including female sterilization.
- Eliminates risks associated with birth control pills or shots and the IUD.
- Vasectomy reversals are less costly and more successful than tubal ligation reversals (see Vasectomy Reversal).
- No need for inconvenient and less dependable methods, so there are…
no more worries!!!!
For more information on no scalpel vasectomy in Minneapolis, MN and Orlando, FL, please browse through Easy Vasectomy